Friday, May 2, 2008

Late night ramblings.

What do you do when your husband falls asleep at 8:30 on a Friday night? I mean, it was still daylight here for almost another hour! Well, Raven, Peyton and I had some much deserved quality time, and I rediscovered my love for this: It makes me feel like I'm 7 years old again. It's an instant mood lifter for me. (Not that my life needs lifting, I'm only sayin')



Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom. I can't get enough and I think I know why. It smells a lot like the Avon sunscreen Mom smeared on all 3 of us at the pool when we were little. My memories associated with this scent are days of diving into the deep end and summers of sun-warmed sandals. Ahh, summer. How I love the, even if my naturally curly frizz-prone hair does not!

Happy weekend, we're due for some bad storms in the morning, I hope we won't need to crack into the Tornado Box. Eeeek!

No comments: