Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trust me on this one.

I may have insomnia, plus a snoring hubby and a dog in the bed that's dreaming, AKA kicking me...C'mon, you know how awesome Raven is! Back on track.

My friend Dawn in NZ read a book. She knows what I hard time I have dealing with death and dying, so she recommended this book to me. I bought it. I read it (Ok, I have 50 pages left). My message is simple. If you can read, and you've seen, spoken to, or thought about a human at least once in your life, read Elsewhere. I am sad to be near the end of the book, I always hate finishing a good book, I feel like I won't get to 'visit' with the characters again. Anyway, I loved it. Go buy it!

Trust me.

Oh! I ordered mine from Barnes & Noble, it took about a week to get to the store.

UPDATE: May 18,2008: I finished it last night and my rating stands at 4.5 stars out of 5. My only gripe is that I wish it was longer, like maybe twice as long? Dawn, you know what I mean!

No comments: