Friday, May 9, 2008

A cornucopia

I have no real blog worthy news, only tidbits of stuff to share, and I feel the best way to share is with a list. I love making lists.

~ Work is wonderful. My bosses are sweet, and they're good at delivering constructive critisism. Not that I need any, cause I'm perfect.
~ Andrew feels better, almost kidney stone free! He feels like his kidneys are his business. I say not when you wake me up at 5:00 in the morning screaming out in agony. Then they are everyone's business. Including our friend across the street who offered to sit with me in the ER.
~ Raven met a frog today. She barked and howled and waited for him to croak his reply. Sadly, upon further inspection we could see that he had already croaked. Poor little green buddy met his fate on a street called Peridot. RIP Peri. (Ok, so I named a dead frog after the street he died on) So what.
~ I'm reading the coolest book: Elsewhere. It's about life after death (purly fictional, of course) and I can't wait to put my jammies on and read some more.
~ I need to buy milk.
~ I need to post a picture of the Cal Ripken Jr. booksigning. I will, I promise. The one photo we took with him, I look ridonkerous. How is it that I became twice as wide as I really am when I was standing between to men over 6'2"? I look short and wobbly. And red in the face cause there were over 200 people in the store. Ugh. My skin and hair do not like the heat.


That's all I got tonight. I will try to post pictures over the weekend.


: D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask how the book signing was! Did Andrew get to tell his story about meeting Cal the day before Cal's daughter was born? Can't wait to see you picture. Glad you job is going well. You know bosses . . . always have to have the last word! And the blog sign-in thing . . . I did try doing what you said but it didn't work. I'll keep trying.
Meredith/Mom