Monday, April 28, 2008

Randomness

I am preparing for my Great Uncle's funeral, my mind is scattered and I doubt I could make a typical happy entry about this. I do not deal well with death and since this is my family's third funeral in 20 months, I am a wee bit shaken and very sad.

I feel these urgent questions/ concerns should be addressed. ; D Thank you Meredith for asking me to brag about my awesomness when I am blue.

A comment left below:

"What's the Feedjit thing all about?
Your flowers a beautiful.
How's the new job?
How are the new hours?
We miss you.
Mom/Meredith"

Feedjit = a thingy on the blog so I can see where my readers are. I have one in New Zealand, one in NJ, a few in MD, some in Ohio, it's mainly for fun. I'm not stalking anyone, nor am I being stalked.

Flowers = Thanks! Andrew and I really worked hard and it was nice to have such a beautiful homecoming last week.

New job/ hours = AWESOME. Hours...eh, I'll get more as time goes by, but I love selling! I'm good at it too! Yesterday there was a young married couple in the store and she was paying for her loot while he was bored out of his skull. I saw him looking at aromatherapy stuff and >WHAM< I did the sneak-attack sell and sent him out the door after he bought $60 more in 'stuff'. It was fun!

We miss you too!

Love, Daughter-in-law Amanda

No comments: