Monday, April 28, 2008

The guilty party

And I am done. Wonder how long before Amanda knows I did this. Hopefully she wont be too mad. I have to go see my good friend John.

I know Andrew did this! I figured it out because there was an email telling me I had a comment posted on an entry I did not make. Pfffft.
Maybe it's time I teach the Hubby how to blog...

PS Andrew: How is John doing these days? He sure is a good friend of yours. You seem to visit quite a bit, I hope everything is OK.


EDIT: It's almost 7pm and I am strongly considering thinking about possibly deleting Andrew's ramblings from my blog. I mean, he stole my precious internet space and then he babbled and squawked about sports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the Feedjit thing all about?
Your flowers a beautiful.
How's the new job?
How are the new hours?
We miss you.
Mom/Meredith