Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Party

To deviate from the routine, Amanda isnt writing this blog. Instead it is her husband who was lucky enough to figure out how to write on the blog.
See, today is Saturday April 26t, and I am cooped up in Amanda's office because she is having a girl's party downstairs. So I rented a movie and got a computer game from my office so I could keep myself busy and not interrupt. I had already spent most of the day cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, and taking down Christmas Lights. Yes, I know CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! Anyways, I thought my wife's supersmart Apple would be easy to play my computer game on. However I have come to realize that you need a PH.D to understand how to install it. That I dont have nor do i have the patience to try and figure this out. Instead I am going to go into our room and watch a movie while Raven chills. Do you know she puked a couple times this week and our cat Sweety has decided that our bedroom is her own personal crapper. I love my life (sarcasm)/.
No really I do love my wife and my life. I guess that you have to take things like the cat pooping everywhere because somewhere down the road something better will happen too.

Ravens drafted Flacco out of Dware with the 18th pick. I guess we're still good in our secondary. I would have thought that Talib would have been a better use of our pick, but that is why i work for a bank and not the NFL. Flacco is going to be the quarterback of the future or he'll start on the practice squad and end up starting for the Brownies.
What kind of name is that, the Browns. Is that the result of someone not changing a diaper. Its like naming the team in Cinncinnati the Bengals. Do you see any Tigers roaming the woods around there? At least the Ravens are named for Edger Allen Poe. Quote the Raven. Nevermore. There is also a professional wrestler named Raven.

Other curious team names.
Indianapolis Colts - Cleveland gets to keep the Brown's name, but Baltimore gets the shaft
NY Mets - ooohh, I play for the Metropolitans...
St. Louis Rams - better than the Los Angeles Rams
Houston Texans - you can learn geography when watching football
Duke Blue Devils - wrong color for the devil, but right color for a smurf

And I am done. Wonder how long before Amanda knows I did this. Hopefully she wont be too mad. I have to go see my good friend John.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should just rip up your carpet. It's easier to clean bare wood. I guess they don't make spit up cloths for cats otherwise that would be another option. And what about the LA Lakers. How do you have a mascot for that?

RooManda said...

Hey Andrew, Did you know that Sweetie spells her name with an 'ie' and not a Y?

Love, your wife
(owner/ creator/ author of this blog)