Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dearest Pedicure-ist

While polishing my toes you shall refrain from jumping up from the chair to show everyone in the shop how long my toes are. I know they're long, I've had them my whole life. You mumbled something under your breath about "Hmarhph freaky blabity blah". I want you to know that you were the freak in the room today, not me. You were the one being un-professional. Also, there is NO POINT in wearing rubber gloves if all you do is turn them inside out, instead of throwing them away and starting the next client with a fresh pair. I'm sure this is a health code violation, but don't worry, I'll tell the authorities for you, so you don't have to!

Love,
your never-to-return-again friend from Grove City (NOT Gro See)
Amanda

Never going back there again, must go scrub feet to get rid of germies! Ahhhhk!

No comments: