Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Roo's Parents came to see us

And we put them to work doing things like installing a storm door and holding Miester's leash while Raven walked by. It was a great visit here in Grove City. We saw fireworks behind city hall and Raven joined us for that celebration. But before they set off East bound again, we made a 24 hour stop-over in the tiny town of Stockport, Ohio. It's 10 minutes from my Mom and Dad, so we all had a big dinner at the local (read: only) restaurant and then made S'mores over the firepit back at my parent's house. Good times. Better stories.

J&A storm door installation crew:

Rarely spotted Sonica and her new love, Buster (with their headlights on)

New door bell, door and hardware. Exciting!

Raven being a good pupster at Beulah Park fireworks: (That's HER cup.) I brought a jug of water for her, and nothing for the rest of us.


After dinner in Stockport:


Camp-fire in my parents backyard. Just add shooting stars and mosquitoes.



Oh, before I forget, I got new glasses so now I can see road signs at night!
Yours Truly:

2 comments:

Erin said...

I miss your mom's house! I had so much fun out there.

ChrisandMissy said...

1- fun glasses.
2- pretty doorbell.
3- nice curly hair!
4- glad you had a good visit. =)