Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our phone works again

The phone guy was supposed to be here anytime between 10 and 12. I came home from dropping Andrew off at the dentist, and a magic white van was sitting in the driveway. At 9:30. Oh well. My mid morning nap can wait. (insomnia struck again last night). He was here for 2.2 seconds and showed me how a wire was unplugged and plugged back in to the wrong spot. I wonder who could have done that? Surely not the only other living thing in this house with opposable thumbs! It was either Sweetie, Buster, Wrigley, Raven, Sonica or the Little Dude.
I may have forgotten (my own new word) to tell you, we're stashing our neighbors kitten here while he gets big and fat enough for some, ahem..surgery. The 3 year old next door is still learning how to hold him gently and her Momma thought it was best to separate the 2 until he is healed from, ahem..surgery. So she calls him Princess, and I call him Little Dude, or LD, or maybe he spells it Eldy?

Anywhoosie..call the casa, telephone is up and running again.

HOLD the phone!
My home office just called me for an interview on Friday!
So it was fate that the phone repair guy showed up waaaaay early. Otherwise I would have missed that call!

2 comments:

d said...

Woot! Yay for fate!

Joes_Wife! said...

woo hoo! congrats on the interview