Thursday, July 31, 2008

Furkids and Fosters

Wrigley, Buster and Sonica watching for birdies.


Raven...or Raven's Shadow?


Raven's Shadow...or Raven?


Princess, the neighbor's kitten. He, yes HE moved to a farm last weekend.


A 3 month air filter lasts 2 months in this house. The fur is worth all the love.



Alrighty. I've got some 'splainin' to do.
The 2 dog pictures: The first one is temporarily living at a shelter here in Columbus. Andrew and I dropped off a bag of puppy food and she looked depressed cause her brother was getting adopted. Roo and I took her for a walk cause she looks SO much like Raven (and acts like her too) I hope someone can see that in her and not ignore her because she's jet black. Big black dogs spend more than twice as much time in shelters because potential owners think all big black dogs are aggressive and mean. So not the case here, this pup was putty in my paws.
The second dog picture is the same foster pup. I just couldn't get over how much she looked like Raven...right down to the "Baltimore Raven's purple collar".

1 comment:

Gail said...

that air filter is NASTY! Eww! Glad the furry guys are worth it. I like the new look to the blog. good work!