Monday, March 17, 2008

Numbers

I did some 2nd grade math today so I could share the fascinating facts of my life: (I know, I need my own TV talk show, it's that good)

2 dogs x 4 walks a day x 7 days a week = walking dogs 56 times, for 20 minutes or so each time.

3 cats x 2 water bowls = 2 water puddles on the floor = 2 wet socks on my feet.

1 round trip to Mom and Dad's x 100 miles each way = 200 miles = better gas mileage on the truck. Yay.

1 spider bite on Andrew + 1 trip to Urgent Care + $11.99 in 'drugs' = happier Andrew.

10 = Loads of laundry to do because of spider bite, and the risk of a major infection.

3 = Number of species sleeping in my bed on any given night. (Humans, cats, dog)

5 = Number of living things sleeping in my bed on any given night. (Me, Andrew, 2 cats, and Raven)

20 = Number of furry feet in the house.

106 = Number of toes in the house, including mine and Andrew's.

4.5 = Number of tails in the house (Sweetie's tail is kinked, we count it as half because it never grew to its full length.)

1 = Average number of trash bags we take to the curb on trash night.

1 truckload = Average amount of recyclables we take to the recycling center every 2 weeks.

$800 = amount of gas we've used for FREE since June. Oh how I love our grocery store gas perks program.

2-3 inches = amount of rain we'll see in the next 24 hours.

0 inches = snow left on the ground

6 = lbs officially lost since Jan. 2, 2008.

4 = (in addition to the 6 above) lbs of fat (yuk) turned into muscle (YAY!)

1.5 = pants sizes lost in 2.5 months.


I'm out of numbers for now.

No comments: