Friday, March 7, 2008

BrrrrChilly COLD!

It's about 24 degrees outside. Not bad at all. It's almost warm enough here to take off my coat. Except for two tiny things. Snow and wind. Lots of snow, and even more wind. We could possibly get 14 inches of the wonderful white stuff by the end of tomorrow. Did I mention how windy it is? Blustery, bone shaking, teeth chattering windy. So windy, my hat blew off.

Walking dogs is usually enjoyable. But, throw in a foot of snow, and you have one sad frozen lady being lead all over the neighborhood by her snow loving dog. I look ridiculous. Two pairs of pants, 1 T-shirt, 1 long sleeve shirt, 2 pairs of thick socks, 1 hooded sweater, 1 hat, 1 hooded coat (count 'em...three things on my head), mittens and snow/ wet weather boots. I can hardly move. I'm wearing the entire LL Bean catalog just so my dog can 'use the bathroom'.

But I'm not done. No. There is a 6 month old puppy (puppy, as in as large as Raven) in the house, begging to get out and romp around in the empty fields around our house. Nice. Raven, go inside, send Peyton out.


Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: