Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Allison in Columbus tagged me, so to keep the game going, I'm participating. I think I gotta list 7 random things about me. And I like lists and numbers, so this should be a piece of Wacky Cake.

1. I've been to Europe 4 times, and the top of the Eiffel Tower twice.

2. I miss my Grandparents more than anyone would care to imagine. They were the embodiment of love and trust.

3. I LOVE BUNNIES! Everyone knows this...it's common knowledge, like how everyone knows the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and Amanda loves BUNNIES.

4. When my immediate family of 2 parents, 2 sisters, 1 husband and 1 brother-in-law go out for dinner, there are 7 people at the table, and 6 have red hair.

5. Andrew tried to dump me after dating me for 2 weeks. He left my apartment and I said to myself: "That poor guy doesn't know he's gonna marry me someday." I was right, and I've been right ever since.

6. I am pretty clean around the house, except for my office, which is where art supplies and anything creative goes to die. I am very particular about who comes into my office, as the creativity graveyard must not be disturbed.

7. On more than one occasion, I've called one of my sisters at the EXACT same second they called me, giving us both a busy signal (yes, it's possible to get a busy signal even in the days of call waiting). So we'd hang up and finally get a hold of each other and figure out that we called each other at the same moment.

And one for good measure, since I am full of valuable information tonight:

8. I know how to fold a fitted sheet without making it wrinkle. It's one of the top 10 reasons Andrew married me.

9. My second toe is as long as my pinkie finger. So if I ever lose my pinky, I can have it replaced with my toe. Eeeeeewwwwww YUK!

I'm tagging you! If you read this (Dawn, Gail, Erin, Shannon, Barb, Michele, Trixie, Katie, Alisha, Missy, Meredith, and so on)
You gotta pull some random facts outta your....hat and hunker down like I did.

It was fun and I learned that I'm a strange little girl.

2 comments:

d said...

Ok...I'll see what I can do!

ChrisandMissy said...

Here's one very random thing:
When I opened google reader, I had two posts to read- yours and another friend's. Both had "hunker down" in the last sentence! Random.