Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Weekend pictures

We had a great time with my brother in law and his family. Anna looks SO tall in these photos and the big hit of the weekend was cardboard blocks. So here's Anna with her leaning tower and Colosseum. Cute kid.











And really, what would a post be without a furry kid in it? Sweetie is confused. She finally came out from under the bed, only to take over the dog bed. Raven confronted her and told her to back off because that bed does say Raven's name on it. Sweetie got all fired up and told Raven that she was only napping there with her teddy bear and planned to smoke her cigar when she woke up, she even had them lined up next to the bed...Seriously, we're those pet owners. Our kids are doomed.









In other news: Work is going swell, I will have my own desk by Friday, and I'm lovin' what I'm doin'. Roo is taking the trash out and I am going to bed because my brain is mush now. G'night!

No comments: