Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back again

I took the suggested dose (1,000mg's, baby) of Vicodin, and I made it a whole 30 minutes before I woke up. Yay. Why does this stuff knock Andrew out in 2 seconds and keep him knocked out all day, but it only gives me under an hour of pain-free bliss? So unfair. tsk tsk tsk.

In other back related news: My Mom is coming to visit so she can deliver a care package full of books and yummy food.
My neighbor offered to set up a spare mini-fridge in our bedroom so I wouldn't have to leave the second floor, but I do anyway. If only we had one of those outdoor doggie treadmills like Mr. and Mrs. Jetson did for Astro.

Tomorrow I get to go back to the chiropractor to be crunched and folded and cracked some more to help the healing process. I think Andrew is somewhat skeptical, as he already set up a consultation with a surgeon. Easy for him to do....it's not his back!

No comments: