Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You decide

What's more fun:
~Losing power at 9am on a beautiful sunny day
OR
~ Losing power at 9am...in the shower where there are no windows to let light in

Hmmm.
Someone hit a telephone pole behind our neighborhood. Power was out till about 5pm. At least it was only 80 degrees today, and no tornado-like rainstorms came through either. It wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound. I just think it's funny that it happened while I was lather-rinse-repeating.

Clearly, there are no pictures from today. :(

3 comments:

d said...

It depends...was someone in the shower with you? =)

RooManda said...

Nope. Not unless you count a dog and cats running in and out. Ha!

Gail said...

I'd rather have the power go out mid shampoo over haing the water turn off... that happened to me once, seriously! That sucked!