Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Opportunity knocked, so I answered.

My boss just called me.
My district manager (Anita) needed a recommendation for someone from my store to be moved up to....corporate!
I was first pick! I told them that I want to know more, and in the meantime, to please pass my info along to Anita so the ball can start rolling.
Holy. Cow.

It would be M-F 10-ish to 4-ish and it's about a 20 minute drive from here. Oh...and I would get a sweet raise too!!!

This is VERY awesome news since our Spring has had more 'downs' than 'ups'...We can't wait to see what happens!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! We've got our fingers crossed! This sounds exciting!
Meredith/Mom Schwartz

ChrisandMissy said...

Sweet! I hope that it works out. (I read this aloud to Chris and apparently Andrew told him earlier today, but I get my news here...) Anyway, I'm excited for you!