Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Whirlwind

A few weekends ago, we had our Cleveland Browns fans (gasp) neighbors over to watch the Ravens take on the Browns. They also brought a buddy for Raven. Sky and Raven are BFF's, you know.
It was a good game, but it was more fun to watch our dogs play together.



Here, Raven and Sky show us how they got their Indian names "Bumps-on-a-log"


Sometime between that game and today, I flew over to Maryland to surprise a friend for her 30th birthday. I actually called her on her real birthday, the day before the party and said "Happy Birthday! See you tomorrow!" So I kinda spoiled that suprise, but I did manage to shock 3 other friends who had no idea I was in town. Alisha has a chronic case of Babyphobia and my presence prompted her to grab hold of the nearest child and hang on for dear life. Hehehe...



Andrew and Nate before some much needed Bromance at the game on Sunday. Raven stayed behind, but she was so cute on game day with her Raven's bandana, so I made everyone pose. Nate was so thrilled.


And what's a dirt pile good for? Rolling in it! Exactly 72 hours after getting a good bath, she rolled in a bunch of dirt. Ahh well, she's washable.



WHOOOOOSH went September, October arrived much faster than I'd expected.

No comments: