Friday, August 15, 2008

You've got to be kidding

First, my sincere apologies to anyone still starving for Zoo pics. I will post them. Someday.

I saw two things in the past 24 hours that have made me question the logic of men. Yes, men.
1. I witnessed a young 20 something brushing his teeth while driving. Driving. Not stopped at a red light (as if that would be better!). If he has an accident, at least his breath will be minty fresh for the EMT who gives him mouth-to-mouth.
2. About an hour ago, I passed a 60 something man riding his bike, with a weed whacker on his lap. He gets a round of applause for balance and coordination, but he gets kicked of the stage for stupidity. Seriously. I have trouble moving the weed whacker in the garage without feeling like I'm going to lose a finger, this guy had the blades zig-zagging all over the sidewalk, ready to dis-member the next unlucky fellow to walk by.

And they say men are better drivers? I have my doubts.

No comments: