Thursday, September 6, 2007

The best news I've heard all week...

Remember that animal hospital job? They need a receptionist...well, needed. They called today and I got the job!! I'll start Monday and I don't know how I'm going to get through the weekend. I've never been so happy about a job!
Here are the big perks...hehe, they are perks to ME.
1. M-F, no weekends.
2. The earliest I'll go in is 8am, and the latest I'll have to stay is 8:30pm.
3. Benefits are included.
4. The owner provides chilled bottled water for the entire staff, good thing too, since I will be talking for 9 hours a day.
5. I can come home on my lunch and let Raven out for a bathroom break.
6. It's less than 4 miles from home, so our gas hog of an SUV won't be polluting all of Southwest Columbus.
7. I get to wear scrubs and sneakers to work. 'Nuff said.
8. When a company representative comes in for Frontline or some other company, all staff members get enough of their product for ALL their pets to last a year. For this household, that's about eleventy billion dollars a year that we'll be saving. Whew!
9. After my interview, I wanted this job more cause I liked the people so much!

And now for the cons:
1. Uhhh, I can't think of any.

I am one happy lady!

1 comment:

ChrisandMissy said...

Congratulations Amanda! That's great and it sounds like the perfect job for you. =) Are you going to get fun scrubs or do you have to wear a certain kind?