Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Raven has a bone to pick

Several, actually. I spent this afternoon at my desk. I organized. I filed. I shredded. I turned around after 2 hours to see that Raven had been working hard too. She's very sneaky, and she moves fast. I have no idea where she found all of these, but it makes a fun picture.





Roo and I CANNOT wait for warmer weather. We're both really excited to take Raven back to the dog park. She's like a teenager being dropped off at the mall. We let her off the leash, she runs as fast as she can to get away from us and I know she must be thinking something like "OK, whatever, BYE Mom and Dad!!" We love her.

1 comment:

ChrisandMissy said...

She has a whole elephant skeleton there. That's a lot of rawhide. So, I'm going to call you, I am. I have been living for naptime and laying on the couch in between...so it hasn't been busy, but it's been sleepy.