Friday, February 22, 2008

Paint bedroom, cut hair

Haha! Two things a woman can do to feel better about everything. This past weekend, Roo and I painted our room blue...BLUE blue. It's dark, and we love it. I have no pictures of it though. Come visit us if you want to see it.

I got inspired today to change my hair. It was too long, dry, frizzy, blah-ish...So I went down the street and had the nice ladies there cut off about half of it. Six inches is gone and I also got some shiny new highlights because, well, I think that highly of myself and I deserve them.
I managed to take some pictures of myself, but not of the freshly painted bedroom.


5 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

Great women think alike!
I had almost 6 inches cut off yesterday too. No painting for me though. I am knee deep in baby announcements. And waist high in baby.
Hey, we need to catch up soon. We may be out and about tomorrow, but during next week I will be here, putzing(sp?) around.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new do! It makes you look 10 years younger. LOL!

d said...

Sexy sexy!! :)

RooManda said...

Wow. In that top picture, It looks like I have a small child under my chin. It's from my Grandfather's side of the family, as is my dimpled chin. I know, it's lovely.

Unknown said...

You look beautiful!!!