Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Two more days, Lady!

I signed myself up for a ladies-only gym today. You may have heard of it. It's called Curves and I l-o-v-e love it. Well, the woman who was filling out some paper work about me had to ask my age. I'm 25. BUT, I made the stupid mistake of saying "Oh, I'll be 26 on Friday." And so she wrote down 26 in the age spot. "But I'm 25 for two more days." She said it didn't matter. This was the first time I felt old. Ever. The woman filling out my paper work must have been 276. She made me feel old all because she didn't care that I was still 25. Oh, and teenagers at grocery stores call me Ma'am. It's not horrible, but it sounds bad here cause of this redneck-ish southern twang that some Ohio-ans have. So sometimes "Ma'am" sounds like a sheep is saying "Ma'a'a'a'a'a'am"

Deep breath.

Not much has changed here. Upon glancing at my sister in law's bloggy, I noticed that mine is lacking. I hope my late night nonsense makes up for it. Eh. Maybe I'll have a round of insomnia later and I'll add some more. That's all for now. My dryer buzzeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You ARE old! 26 on the 4th??? Geez. I can't even remember BEING that age!!!