Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fostering at The Roo Zoo





Here she is. All 28.7 lbs of her. She's a lab/ hound mix, 14 weeks old. Her ears are bigger than Dumbo's and she walks like she's got bricks tied to her feet. She's a clumsy little pupster!


And here is the scrumbly-umbly-umpcious edible arrangement that appeared at my front door on my birthday! I was really surprised and suddenly, hungry. Those aren't moldy strawberries, they're covered in chocolate. :D
The other pics are all the fruit packed away. No grocery shopping for me this week! And the guts of the arrangement, 2 heads of lettuce!


Ok, after struggling for an hour to get 4 pictures up, I am done. You can unscramble the captions on your own. I have faith that you can tell the difference between a dog and fruit cut to look like flowers. I am done. Time to walk 90 lbs of dogs!

No comments: