Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm not a total slacker...only a half slacker.


I know, it's been about 17 years since I posted anything new. But if you wait some more, I'll give in and post pictures from....(drum roll, please...).................. DISNEY WORLD! It was great, and I rode a Segway! More to come, when I feel like it.



In the meantime, I chose some random photos from my computer. Since I could not view them before I posted them, it'll be like a surprise for me too! Aren't you lucky?!

2 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

Three posts in one day. You're a machine.
It was great talking with you today- I like you a lot.

RooManda said...

Yeah! I'm glad you like me, as you are stuck with me for good. Well, Andrew is really stuck with me.
Anyway, I hope my cornucopia of fun pictures wasn't too nutty. I threw in some San Fran pic, Grand Canyon, foster kittens, a big tree at Muir Woods, Raven on the way to dog training and something else. My computer made it so easy to add pics! Wonder why I couldn't do it when I tried last month..