Thursday, June 4, 2009

Clippers Game and Homer

Last Friday, Roo and I went to a minor league baseball game. It was the Columbus Clippers VS Norfolk Tides. In case you didn't know, and I didn't know...the Tides are the triple A team for the Orioles. So, as Maryland natives, Andrew and I dressed in Orioles orange and black, dusted off the foam finger, and away we went. We counted as two thirds of the Orioles fans, #3 was just 20 seats away from us. We felt a little foolish, but that was quickly remedied by our 13-2 win! GO TIDES!


So, here's Andrew, the practicing vegetarian.... Hey, it was $1 brat night. What's a guy to do?


And we all know it's best to get a self portrait, always give the camera to the shortest person in the group...DOH!


Homer


And they're off!


Paying close attention

2 comments:

Senior Schwartzs said...

First of all, I love the new look of the blog. Second, I love the new dog! You can really see how much bigger he is compared to Raven when you look at the bottom picture. Third, speaking of pictures, I love the two bottom pictures, especially the one where the two dogs are leaning at almost the same angle as they watch for the release. Keep up the good photography work!

ChrisandMissy said...

I was going to say the same two things- how big Homer is compared to Raven and how they are parallel leaners.
Nice pink blog. =)